Platinum Choice Auto®
Premier protection in one convenient package1
What is Platinum Choice Auto®?
This package provides top-of-the-line coverage at an affordable rate. You can also add any of the individual coverages below to your current Amica auto insurance policy without owning the Platinum Choice Auto® package.
With Good Driving Rewards coverage you’ll earn Advantage Points that lower or eliminate costs if you’re in an accident.2
How to earn Advantage Points3
You’ll get points from the date you first obtained car insurance with Amica. Points add up quickly and they never expire.3 Earn points by:
- Having or renewing existing policies4
- Referring others to Amica5
- Completing a year of good driving (more vehicles, more points)6
How to use Advantage Points
You can choose how you use your points:
- Reduce or eliminate your deductible
- Keep rates from going up after a claim7
How to track Advantage Points
Review your balance when you log in to your Amica.com account. You’ll also receive an annual Advantage Account statement by mail.
Identity Fraud Monitoring
No matter how careful you are, you may become a victim of identity theft.
Feel secure knowing your personal information is protected with Amica's identity fraud monitoring service.
- Your credit files and personal information will be monitored 24/7.
- You’ll be alerted within 24 hours if unusual activity is detected.
- If a problem occurs, you’ll receive expert assistance from a fraud specialist.
Prestige Rental Coverage
Our best rental coverage when your car is in an accident.
If your car needs repair, you’ll get to drive a similar one. You’ll receive up to $5,000 towards your rental, with no daily limit.9