1. Make sure ALL of the following requirements are met
- The event meets all of the general criteria required for a sponsorship.
- Amica will receive promotional, advertising and/or marketing value as a result of the sponsorship.
- Your event is located in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.
Amica only sponsors events in states where we have local offices.
2. Gather all the necessary documents
- Brief description of the organization, its mission and goals
- Cover letter summarizing the key points of the proposal
- Description of the audience/attendance, including demographics
- List of the sponsorship levels, with cost and benefit at each level
- Copy of the organization's W-9 Form
Your application may not be accepted if any of the above information is missing.
3. Submit your proposal
Please submit your proposal through our online application system.
The review process can take up to four weeks. When a decision has been made, you'll receive an email notification. Additional information and/or further discussion may be required before making a final decision.
Amica Mutual Insurance Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, veteran status or genetic information in the administration of its sponsorship program.