Helping you to retire with confidence
What do you envision for your retirement years? Whatever you imagine, achieving financial peace of mind in retirement takes planning and the right products. A steady stream of income provided by IRAs and annuities may help provide supplemental income, giving you the confidence to retire comfortably.
Solutions to fit your retirement plan
Amica Life’s retirement solutions give you choice, flexibility and peace of mind.
- Save on taxes with tax-deductible contributions while planning for retirement.
- Receive guaranteed lifetime income when you retire.2
- Grow tax-deferred earnings.
- Enjoy tax-free withdrawals after age 59 ½.3
- No Age Contribution Limits
Why choose Amica Life for your retirement?
- Avoid additional fees – Amica Life IRA and deferred annuity products have no front-end sales charges, service fees or annual administrative costs.
- Tax-deferred growth – Earn more than in a taxable account with the same interest rate.
- Competitive fixed interest rates – Earn regardless of market or economic conditions.
- Flexible payout choices – You choose a plan for contributing and receiving your money that best fits your lifestyle.
- Stability – Amica Life has received an A+ (Superior) rating from AM Best4, a leading authority on insurance company financial stability.
We’re here to help provide you financial peace of mind in retirement.
and speak with one of our Amica Life annuity specialists today.
Before purchase of an IRA, you should consult with a tax advisor to ensure that you have selected the best options for your retirement. Guarantees are subject to the claims-paying rating of your insurer.
1 Some products not available in all states. Standard form numbers ICC22 FPDA-01, ICC22 SPDA-01, and SPIA 01-01.
2 Standard form numbers ICC22 FPDA-01 and ICC22 SPDA-01 issued in conjunction with ICC21 IRA-01.
3 Standard form numbers ICC22 FPDA-01 and ICC22 SPDA-01 issued in conjunction with ICC21 ROTH-01.
4 AM Best Company, Feb. 8, 2023.
5 What Is the Average Retirement Age?, U.S. News & World Report, July 2022.
6 Schroders U.S. Retirement Survey, 2022.