Creating an Online Account
Ready to Create an Online Account?
Be sure to have your policy or account number on hand. Find this information on your billing statement, policy declarations or your auto ID card.
1. Account Setup
- Select create an online account or visit the login page.
- Enter your personal information, including your policy or account number, to verify your identity.
2. Login Information
- Create a login ID using your primary email address.
- If your primary email already exists on file, this step won't be necessary.
- An email will be sent to your primary email address. The online account must be authenticated within one day of the receipt of this email.
4. Create Password
- Your password needs to be 8 to 72 characters, including at least one number and both an uppercase and lowercase letter.
- The password can't include your first or last name or any part of your login ID.
Choosing a strong password helps protect your Amica.com account. Try combining letters, numbers and symbols to make your password secure. Also avoid including personal details, like important dates or other easily obtainable information. Be sure to choose something you can easily remember.
Having Trouble Creating an Online Account?
First, make sure you entered the correct policy or account number. This information must match what we have on file. If you need help, call us at 800-242-6422.