Wedding and Private Event Insurance
Protect your special day
Amica is pleased to offer protection for your special events by partnering with WedSafe and Private Event Insurance.
Why do I need wedding and private event insurance?
- Protect yourself from extreme weather cancelations.
- No-show or bankrupt vendors shouldn't ruin your day.
- If the event gets canceled, you can be reimbursed for nonrefundable deposits.
- Unique venues (parks, museums, estates) often don't provide liability coverage.
Examples of covered events
- Anniversary parties
- Bar and bat mitzvahs
- Engagement parties
- Fundraising dinners
- Corporate private parties
- Business dinners
Types of coverage
Liability and property damage insurance
This insurance covers property damage, bodily injury or alcohol-related accidents, and is required by many venues.
Event cancelation/postponement insurance
This insurance covers nonrefundable expenses or lost deposits if you have to cancel or postpone your event. For weddings, it also covers replacement of lost or damaged photographs, jewelry or gifts.